Today is Sunday and thus church. I wore a delightful new dress and enjoyed talking with J, who now no longer lives here. I am not terribly sad because I will see J in a month. The W's even got a special page in the church bulletin. I was impressed. I want to be in one too, but first I need to do something extra fantastic. I also get impressed very easily. I was greatly impressed by the Amazing Worm trick my uncle taught me. He was impressed, I was impressed, and that was an impressive thing.
I've been staying out of the sun all day. I am still wearing that delightful dress. I plan on playing tennis this evening, when the sun is down. J has been doing impressive celebrating also. And I am so dreading this week. I need to be terribly sick before Thursday. I need to catch something horrible. I can't possibly be in the dentist office with a terrible sickness. I can't possibly undergo such a painful thing with a cold or a cough. And colds are very terrible.
Last night we went to my grandma's house. I mostly ran around the yard with my grandpa's dog, and I'm sure embarrassed myself in some way. Buddy is my buddy.
Very cute dog. He is also somewhat disobedient at times. If hek new about this day, he would be running into neighbors houses and stealing their stuffed animals. And that's not a new thing for Buddy.
With that, goodbye forever.
Sincerely,
Thursdays are the worst
PS: I just realized, I can skip the sickness. I just need to get my dentist sick. No pain for me. Sorry Dr. S, but this is serious. I can't do it. So you must become sick.
Buddy is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteI wuv my buddy. :) Miss ya!
ReplyDelete