Red Rose day

I like Roses. I love red ones. They are very lovely. So today as I was trying to decide how to celebrate, without buying a rose, mom reminded me that Pioneer Woman just posted about paper flowers. And so I tried to celebrate:



I tried making these...i failed miserably.I mean, how hard can it be to roll up a piece of paper???




Here's the tutorial photo. Trust me, its NOT as easy as it looks. I hope you try it. I hope you have fun celebrating red rose day. I did. Even though my roses were a total flop. And as I was (attempting) to make them, I thought of this:






Moses supposes his toes-es were roses, but Moses supposes erroneously.






haha, i love that. :)




Sincerley,



I dont suppose my toes-es are roses.


PS: here's the link to the Paper Flowers post on the Pioneer Woman. I can't wait for her cooking show. I am thrilled. I knew she would get one. I always have known.

4 comments:

  1. Those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish they were that easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that we should try to make those!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds fun!! We totally need to get together, maybe we can do it when you guys come over thursday!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.