I like Bikes

I really honestly do. I just love them. My bike is adorable. I think I need to name it. BTW, I like naming things. I even name some of my outfits. But back to bikes. My bike is a lovely purple beach cruiser. Generally I'm not into purple, but occasionally I make exceptions. Purple is always trying to steal pinks place. But this is a really cool shade of purple, and I was okay with it. I even have a basket on my bike. I adore it. I wish my punk would fit in it. She's too big for it. Believe me, I tried it.

As for who patented the bike, I'm not sure. But I really do appreciate whoever did. I would love to be riding my bike in celebration of today's holiday. But unfortunately I can't. I'm probably going to dream about it tonight.

Tennis Shoe day update:
I had a wonderful time at the pot-luck and at the King and I. I observed that here Tennis shoes are the latest style and worn by many. I saw no Converse, and I was sad. I was alone.

Good news! I finally found my kite. It was in a box. It has this handy little clip on it so I can clip it to my purse. That way if I'm out and about and have the sudden urge to fly a kite, my kite will be right there. I'm guessing I won't ever need to fly my kite on the go. I'll keep my kite stationary.

I'm also christening today "Finish a book day" because I need to do just that. I'm terrible with books. I am reading about 6 right now. I need to finish some. The reason is that I usually forget my place in the book. So rather than trying to find my place I just start a new one. A very bad habit.

Sincerely,
Biking Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.