E-claire

I have a friend named Claire. I hope she is celebrating because her name is in today's celebration. As I mentioned, G-ma told me where to find good e-claires. I found that place. I now really like that place. And I might just be back in the near future.
This is a good sign.
Glory be ,these are my e-claires. I love them. They are big. Puffy, light and fluffy. Wonderful combination if you ask me. These e-claires are huge. I have never seen a bigger e-claire in all my life. The last e-claire I had was about the size of a twinky. But not here. Oh no. This is Texas sized, and I'm not even in Texas. This was a very good e-claire. I'm not an e-claire expert, But to me, this are pretty wonderful. These delightful little nuggets were a tad expensive. But we splurged. After all, National Eclair day comes only once a year.

I was jazzed about today because it has to do with France. France is where the good stuff is. I am obsessed. I want to go to Paris so bad. I want to go to the top of the Eiffel tower. I want to go see Mona Lisa at the Louvre. I want to drink blueberry tea and eat elcairs and escargot at a french cafe. Lexy and I decided we want to go together for my senior year. Lexy would be a fabulous friend to have with me in Paris. Oh, and I can sing in french too. Another connection to that wonderful country. I know 3 songs. Mom and I love to sing them on our many trips across the country. K.J and dad don't enjoy it quite as much as we do. Of course.

This is my new bag. Its perfect for the beach. Too bad there is no beach around here. I fully inted on bringing this bag back home with me. This thing is to wonderful to get left behind.
As you can see, we've already helped ourselves to the abundance of crackers that I was graced with. And you can also see my feet in my gladiators. I really do have lovely feet. So don't worry. If I did not have lovely feet, I would not post a picture of them with such ease and grace.

I'm still recovering from my bizarre eye incident. And due to my fabulous acting, I've been called back for an encore performance. Maybe this time I'll get a picture of me in halo. Wouldn't that be great? Woot.

Enjoy those e-claires!

Sincerely,
Dites-moi




8 comments:

  1. Remember how Andy and I always tried to get you to sing your French songs? :)
    (And your reply to this should be: "YEAH!!!!!!!!" ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!! Remember when I was singing really loud and your neighbors were giving us weird looks? So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They weren't giving us weird looks. They probably didn't even notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember the chocolate colored guy who was running? He was giving me looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm......those look good.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get those!! I think that I need to get one!! We should go get one together

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sundance! We'd better go soon cause you are moving really soon!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.