So instead of thinking of terrible things, lets think of happy things shall we? Like Navy blue and white stripes?
Lets talk about glasses. Glasses are happy. I got my 2 new pairs. I love one. I have not worn the other pair enough to know if I love them or not. When I do wear them, I feel like I have goggles on and end up taking them off 5 seconds later.
You can sort of see them here.

Yeah, they're fairly happy glasses!
Also, I started to achieve one of my new years goals! Happy Happy thought. If you want to look back at them, click the lovely image with chevron stripes to the right of this. I'll let you guess which one I'm working on, I think you might know.
And if all else fails, I resort to Hand Sanitizer. A forever source of happiness.
Hey, that's the one I got for you! Fancy that!
ReplyDeleteIt leads all my little hand sanitizer cadets!
ReplyDeleteHaha! It was made to be a leader.
ReplyDelete