Your punks are so cute when their fur is all...windy?
They are so funny about wind! One time at a rest stop in North Dakota, they would not leave! All they would do was sit with their faces in the wind - it was so cute!
Aww! that's adorable! And that last picture of your dog, that's a really good picture!
Very funny. There must have been a lot of wind while we were gone.
I took these the day after new years, but I think it was windy while you were gone.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That's not proof enough! I say it was a fan or blow dryer and not wind! Don't believe her people!
Ok, he has a point.
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.
Your punks are so cute when their fur is all...windy?
ReplyDeleteThey are so funny about wind! One time at a rest stop in North Dakota, they would not leave! All they would do was sit with their faces in the wind - it was so cute!
ReplyDeleteAww! that's adorable! And that last picture of your dog, that's a really good picture!
ReplyDeleteVery funny. There must have been a lot of wind while we were gone.
ReplyDeleteI took these the day after new years, but I think it was windy while you were gone.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThat's not proof enough! I say it was a fan or blow dryer and not wind! Don't believe her people!
ReplyDeleteOk, he has a point.
ReplyDelete