I have to say, blogging has become pretty natural to me. It's slowly been shifting its way from "work" (per se) to a natural habit. I eat (more like inhale) cookies? Blog Post! I get a new shirt? Blog Post! I go somewhere cool? BLOG POST!!!
In my mind, I'm not a blogger. I just keep a journal that happens to be online and public and has a comments section.
There's a big difference! ;)
So shall we reminisce together? I think yes. And naturally, you do too.
JANUARY// Obviously Paris was a wonderful way to begin the year. And don't even get me started on that (terrible, dumb, cheesy) video I made because my mascara is way too expensive to waste on that, if you know what I mean! (From Paris, With Love)
FEBRUARY// My first Teenpact event! That was monumental on so many levels. It was one of the scariest, most wonderful weeks of my life. Isn't it funny how scary and wonderful always seem to go hand in hand? (TP as in Teen Pact)
MARCH// A tribute to our wonderful art class. We both still take from the same teacher....just different classes now. It's a little sad, but I'm glad I have these photos from the good old days.
(Art that we heart!)
(Art that we heart!)
APRIL// Do you want to know how to make a Kryn happy? Take her to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms! Also, skip school. That's always a fool-proof plan. (Let there be Cherry blossoms)
MAY// I went all over the world in May, but one of my favorite memories was a chill day downtown with my girl Sarah. It also resulted in beautiful photos, so that might be why....maybe. ;)
(hashtag babe on the beach)
(hashtag babe on the beach)
JUNE// A post for all of us artists who can't draw......aka, the eternally misunderstood!
(On Being a Maker)
(On Being a Maker)
JULY// I GOT MY BRACES OFF! LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. THANK YOU TO MOM FOR PAYING FOR THEM, AND GOD FOR HELPING ME SURVIVE 5 YEARS WITH A MOUTH FULL OF METAL. ALSO, SHOUT OUT TO SOFT FOODS FOR BEING BAE.
(Only been waiting 1825 days for this....)
(Only been waiting 1825 days for this....)
AUGUST// Moral of this post: no friendship can last forever! Read between the lines my friends...it's how you get all the info. ;) (Forget Forever, I'm Thankful for Today)
SEPTEMBER// Our church sleepover was traumatic for me (17 girls is way too many...I ended up in the corner on the concrete floor...yeah fun,) but the video we made was the absolute best! Editing till 2 am with Rebebah is something I want to do a thousand more times.
(Summer of all Summers, List to top all lists....)
(Summer of all Summers, List to top all lists....)
OCTOBER// I shared my "End of Everything" which was a dramatic, drawn out saga of my friendship woes. But all's well that end's well, and I'm so glad I shared it, it was good for me.
(The End of Everything tag.)
(The End of Everything tag.)
NOVEMBER// Let me tell you about New York in Fall. New York is my spirit city, I have such a deep connection to the cafes, litter lined subways and people in zebra suits.
(Brooklyn Via the Bridge)
(Brooklyn Via the Bridge)
DECEMBER// I didn't get to blog much, but a busy Kryn means a happy Kryn so I'll take it. Probably the best day of the year was my birthday....which sounds so cliche but oh! I've never been happier. (December First, Done Right!)
There! Do you see why 2014 was so good??! HOW WAS YOU YEAR?! TELL ME.
(also, thank goodness we only write these once a year because that was intense.)




you are cute and your year sounded fabulous! xoxo
ReplyDelete