BLOOPERS OF 2014

This is gonna be pretty shocking, but I actually DON'T look good all the time! WHATHAHTA? I know, you all thought I was a crazy model, what with all these perfect poses, photoshopped skin and an overall air of perfection.

Well, you're right!
(on opposite day!)

Contrary to popular belief and media bias, I do have a side of me that's very human and VERY unphotogenic. It's a shame really, because that side comes out way too often. I mean, we could blame the photographer....but really.

I don't know about you, but I'm giving Mona Lisa a run for her money with my model status.

Anyway, bloopers 2014, over and out! Feel free to refer to this post any time you need to boost your self esteem.


3 comments:

  1. Logged onto my gmail account for the first time in like a year and a half to tell you that YOU LOOK FREAKING GORGEOUS. These don't qualify as bloopers so don't even. BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAH I LOVE THESE AND YAY FOR OUT OF FOCUS PICTURES BECAUSE REALLY

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.