10 Things


1. I am scared of mannequins and clowns
2. I could live on bread, cheese and potatoes for my the rest of my life.
3. I love reading the newspaper.
4. My biggest pet peeve is crusty milk.
5. I like stripes, especially chevron ones.
6. I am also scared of homeless people and casino's.
7. I am NOT a picky eater - thank you mother!
8. I wear ballet flats 97% of the time.
9. I have never a sport played on a team before
10. I am beginning to love navy blue.


I didn't mention lip gloss once - shouldn't you be cheering?!

13 comments:

  1. Navy blue is a good shade of blue...I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're scared of clowns, you will be terrified of Creighton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the goofy photo that we took at the dance, he had on a hat, and a bowtie, and a clown nose! It's so creepy! Especially his expression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who said I wasn't scared of him already? Just kidding, but yeah, he was kinda freaky looking in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My big lips are so funny. I look like Jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant the paper lips I was holding up to my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked like a 50's school teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those were hilarious Rachel! But I thought you would have gone for a mustache. I look like a school teacher with my other pair of new glasses on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know! But I couldn't find the other mustaches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys, I feel the love. JK! Number 6 TOTALY describes you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Creighotn, you looked terrifying in that picture! We can't help it!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.