Me and pancakes

Me and pancakes just go together.We love one another lots and lots.

Pancakes have been my favorite since the dawn of time. When I was 2, our family traveled on a train for a few days. And every day I had pancakes for breakfast. I called them panny cakes. And by the end of the trip, the nice old waiter knew what I wanted for breakfast.

I could really talk all day about pancakes. Have you been to IHOP? They have a insane  amount of pancake choices. Eggnog, cinnistack, strawberry, blueberry, blah blah blah. Its kind of weird. I am a pancake purist. Yes, I love the eggnog and strawberry pancakes, but I love plain ones just as much. With warm butter. And syrup. Its  pretty much the best thing a girl can have.


I have been looking forward to this day since I realized that I missed it last year. It's been on my calender since January. I have been counting down the days. I LOVE PANCAKES. Sorry, I had to say it. I  just can't really express my love totally. Last night I knew I had to leave early, so I was going to make a batch of batter and keep it in the fridge till this morning. But we had a small issue: our water was turned off! Thankfully we got around that issue, I made my batter and went to bed thinking happy thoughts about pancakes. Mom made me the pancakes for me in the morning. I was having issues not taking over the pancake making. I like to be in control. Anyway, I loved having pancakes. I will love pancakes today and forever and everyday until then. I'm not sure why I told you this story. But I did. So enjoy it. Please.

Thank you Pancakes. Thank you for totally rocking this world and showing people what awesomeness is.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a coincidence! I like to be in control too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pancakes! I now have inspiration for breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.