Sorry about the light postings - I promise to get my celebrations into gear. Hope your Wednesday was fantastic! xoxo
First Orchid
My little resolution to have flowers around has been going well. I'm not sure when I'll get to the completed phase, but at the moment I love having flowers in the house. Since my Valentines Day tulips, we've had 2 more sets flowers - which is really impressive for us. And we got orchids! I love orchids, but I've never actually had one. My dad's boss sent it to us, and the best thing is that we can (hopefully) keep it alive and always have orchids around. Mom and I are going to let Dad handle it, he's got the green thumb. Ours our are a lovely shade of black.
Sorry about the light postings - I promise to get my celebrations into gear. Hope your Wednesday was fantastic! xoxo
Sorry about the light postings - I promise to get my celebrations into gear. Hope your Wednesday was fantastic! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's really pretty! And yes, please post more!
ReplyDelete