Here's what's in the running (PS: If you emailed a suggestion that is not on the list, its probably because that is already a holiday.)
- Iron Chef Day
- Give your dog (or pet) a manicure day
- Minecraft day
- Tomboy day
- Pamper Yourself day
- Count your freckles day (was this already a holiday?)
- Sports day
Oh, and while I'm not sitting in a dark hospital room, I still think this needs something fun...
The mirror in the bathroom at the campground we stayed at was obviously weird. It was so funny just to stand and try all these really weird poses. It was hilarious. Happy day!
I think the freckles day was already a holiday.
ReplyDeleteDid Emily come up with sports day?
No, my friend Hailey did. Why would emily do something sports related?
ReplyDeleteOH! I GOT ONE! Cook (or bake) something with an extreme flavor combination!
ReplyDeleteOKAY!
ReplyDeleteI don't know. I thought she just was liking sports a lot because of the group.
ReplyDeleteare you emily?
ReplyDelete