Okay, so I finally celebrated plant a flower day. One week later. But at least I did it. I am the type of girl who once I decide I want to do something, I persist until it gets done. At first, Dad said no(ish) but last night we made it to Lowes and picked up some little flowers ( oh, and yes, I grabbed a bunch of paint chips to add to my collection.)
So I planted my flowers like a flower planting pro. I watered them like a pro. Then my punk came and dug a huge hole and broke a bunch of my pretties...like a pro. I think I need to train her to be a little more unprofessional in her methods, that might save more of the flowers next time around. Anyhow, I salvaged most of them and Sophie went back to chasing lizards. Then Bubbles came, and in the same pro like manner as Sophie, attacked the same plant and dug another hole. It will be a miracle if these flowers last a week.
I love how they pretty up the yard. I feel all springy now, with the great weather and Easter being right around the corner and now the flowers are the icing on the cake. Oh, and I have peeps. Peeps are the official food of spring.
Have a super duper Sunday! And I hope I don't sound like an 8 year old, but I mean it.
| My so called helper. |
| And the other helper." |
Those flowers are so pretty! And the puppies are ADORABLE (ok, when aren't they?!).
ReplyDeleteYeah, I really like those pick flowers. I wish I could plant flowers!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I meant to say "pink". Not pick!
ReplyDeleteAre the purple ones new, too?
ReplyDeleteTubby and Bubby are SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! All the flowers are new Em!
ReplyDelete