Sweet Stuff

I love February. I love most everything about it. First of all, pink is widely excepted. So is dessert and yummy things to eat. By this time, everyone has forgotten about their new years resolutions to eat healthy and such and goes for the good stuff....pie, cake, cupcakes, cake pops. And you like the new background? Yeah, me too. Reminds me of a cupcake store. Okay, I need to change the subject.

For the 13 days leading up to Valentines day (and on Valentines day.) I'll be showing you 14 things I love. They all vary quite a lot. It wont be super thrilling, but it will be fun to share with you the things I love.


She is just the sweetest.

7 comments:

  1. And let's not forget someone's birthday coming up!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I wonder who's it could be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine, and your's. But I hate getting old. I'll become a boring adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adult and boring do not go together, especially for you rachel! I intend to be a very cool adult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do too. Kids are so cool and fun... that's it. I'm moving to Neverland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do too. Kids are so cool and fun... that's it. I'm moving to Neverland.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.