
(This is going to be a new little series here on Garden of Happiness. I'll post these every now and then and you can learn a little about me. Although, you might already know more than you'd like too!)
1. After I get in the shower, I always check to make sure I've taken of all my clothes.
2. I am addicted to orange junk food (Cheeze-Its, Cheeto's, goldfish and Cheddar Sun Chips.)
3. I generally write (and send) about 20 letters a month.
4. I don't do well with suspense.
5. I cannot/will not write with a pen "correctly".
6. I love Cardigans! (Surprise!)
7. I own 17 hand sanitizers and have not used all of them.
8. I have a new love. Its called Navy Blue.
9. As much as I love taking, I hate talking in front of large groups.
10. I still use my baby blanket.
Be nice to me okay! I still love my blankie. I don't cry if I don't have her and I don't always use her, but I do like her quite a lot. She's so soft and yes of course she's a she. I think you are judging me - please don't!
xoxo
aww! I still use my baby blanket too! Although mine is practically a rag now, I stil have to sleep with it every night.
ReplyDeleteYou must post this month's celebrations! :)
ReplyDeleteI know, sorry! Sarah, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I know I'm like way to old for it, but i love her!
ReplyDeleteRemember my old stuffed otter?! :) I used to sleep with my dolls up until about the time we moved.
ReplyDeleteOh, no, Karissa. I know a lot of other girls who still sleep with blankies! And I decided that my blankie is a girl too. I decided that when I was 7. :)
ReplyDeleteBlankies are cool! And yes emily, Jenny was your buddie for a long time!
ReplyDeleteYou had a otter named Jenny??
ReplyDelete