#KRYNGOESPLACES

Good morning all! I'm here to inform you that it's Boston/Maine week here on the old blog. We took a trip this weekend and it was one of those trips that went by so fast but felt like years (in a good way! happy years!) I feel as though I won't find a humorous way to share my thoughts about the trip, mostly since my thoughts are like "GAHHH! MAINE IS MAGIC!" But maybe you find that humorous? Maybe read these at 2 in the morning, since everything is funnier then.

Even my blog posts, I hope!

Today, a video! But first, let me apologize for a few things....
-I got my hair cut! Of course, hair never looks how one wants while traveling, so please pretend you didn't notice.
 -And I really liked my shoes, apparently! Hope you do too, since you will see them about 90 times.
-My video making skills make our day look like a snooze-fest. I promise, it wasn't!
-the name is purely inspired by forgetfulness and laziness. I'm overflowing with fruit of the spirit, clearly!





It was a nice try! Someone please introduce me to a tripod, I feel as though we might really hit it off.




1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.