Aaaannnd we're back with a hot dog suit to boot! I'm feeling especially poetic today, so bear with me.
I have done a lot of thinking in the past few weeks. Don't faint or anything, but yes, occasionally I do like to use my brain. Granted, I was thinking about nail polish and clothes (maroon for fall!) But I've also been thinking about writing. More specifically, writing more than just jiberish and actually writing more meaning full things. Things that actually make you wonder and pause and.....something else equally enriching.
I'm a little new to this.
So on my last jiberishy note, please let's just bask in greatness that is a hot dog suit. And a matching ones for dogs, you might as well just take my piggy bank target! Dang! But really, I had more fun in the 10 minutes I was wearing that suit then I have had in a good long while, at least twenty minutes.
Happy as a hot dog, over and out!
Man, you bought that right?!?! It would make an awesome addition to your wardrobe for this fall, I hear buns are all the rage!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Jana