Behold, Boston!

Photo dump!  Beware friends, you might be here a while!

So Boston....? Boston! I have to say, I did really like it. (of course, someone tell me a city I don't like!) New York City was so much fun, a big adventure. But Boston felt really comfortable, it felt normal. Like a big city but not too big, and who am I kidding, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Just go to Boston, and you'll figure the rest out for yourself!

And out with the triangles!

▲▲ I believe they call this a "right place, right time" photo ???? I seem to have a thing for catching glorious sunsets while on trips. It's a gift! (Boston Skyline taken on Nahant, doesn't that name just sound so Nantuckety?!?)

▲▲ It's me and a boat! And Emily and not pictured are the LOUDEST cannons my poor ears have ever been shocked by. Also, we like boats only because our art teacher is a pirate, no joke.

▲▲ For whatever reason, there were pianos all over Boston. And so the Asians would play and it would be some wildy impressive Sonata in Z  Major and then I would just be like "M-a-r-y - h-a-d- a- l-i-t-t-le -l-a-m-b." It too, was impressive! For a 5 year old, maybe.

▲▲  Cheesy Smile, as per usual, but hey! When you've been best buddies with someone for 12 years, it's pretty fun. 


I have to say, the one disappointment was that I never heard a really strong Boston accent! Our trolley "conductor, Peppermint Patty (bless her heart) tried her best. I feel as though Boston accents are more "accent" while used in angry rage? Next time, I will find myself an angry Bostonian! I promise.


Kryn, over and out!

PS: You can check Emily's blog, although she hasn't posted any Boston photos.....YET! (Right frem?)








No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.