TAKE MY HAND, HOLD ON FOREVER.


Well, take each others hands, not mine.
I'm just the photographer.

You probably remember Rebecca and Brandon because how could you forget a couple this cute? I'm happy to report that this time around my hands did not shake like a level 5 earthquake so that was very nice. I picked a location I wasn't totally sure of but it turned out to be MAGIC and the light was also magic, which happens to be a very desirable combination.

After taking their photos twice, I've decided to designate myself as their official family photographer. I also didn't ask their opinion on this, but hopefully that won't be an issue. They'll get used to it after a couple years.... when I show up for every holiday and special event.

Rebecca, Brandon...and Karissa? Sounds good.

SEE THEIR PROPOSAL SHOOT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.