A bride and her broken fender


I got married and wrecked my car, all in one day!

When my friend Sydney reached out to me about modeling for her in a styled bridal shoot I was SO EXCITED. Like call my mom post on Facebook praise Jesus excited. Sadly when the day came, a few unfortunate events (aka me getting gas and running into a stationary object?!?!) caused a broken headlight, dented fender and mortally wounded pride. 

Thankfully my mom came to the rescue and though it was a dramatic day through and through, it all worked out in the end. Three months later, my car is still severely dented with no plastic surgery in it's future. My pride is tested every time I drive it....think God is trying to teach me something?

Too bad I'm a slow learner lol.


So in short, I got married and my parents didn't have to pay for my wedding! Just the broken headlight and fender ;) 

1 comment:

  1. you are gorgeous! it's life isn't it though? it hit's you straight in the face some days. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.