ON THE 11TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS....

A few days ago Mom and I were listening to the radio and the announcers said something about last minute shopping and We were just like "Heck, we have not even STARTED Christmas shopping!"

But really, doing anything Christmasy before December 10th would really be a sin in our house. Except of course, dreaming about what you'll get for Christmas, as that is acceptable ALLLLL year. As of yesterday, we have a tree! 11 days before Christmas, that's how its done.

▲▲ This is the point where I apologize for the ugliness of this photo, but I love it so! On my birthday Emily came over and we had a fondant Santa competition which quickly turned into a snowman and gingerbread house competition. Pictured is Emily's penguin snowman/hybrid (it's a new breed, still in the development stages. Will let you know when they're available in the freezer section.)  Not pictured, my snowman with a toothpick in his eye.

▲▲ Puppies like Christmas trees! Yay! I didn't even pose them for these, which I guess by now they just nap in photogenic places. Train them young, I say!

▲▲ Uber Cliche lights photos. But isn't that what Christmas is for? That and eating cookies.

For those of you interested (Hi Mom! Hi Grandma!) I was quite handy and created a Christmas  tag in which you can view more poorly edited Christmas photos. Enjoy friends!

 “Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more....”



1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.