OH BY GOSH BY GOLLY

After an unfortunate turn of events, I found out today that all texts that Emily and I had sent one another had ALSO been sent to my brothers phone. Of course, to someone normal that might not be a huge deal, but off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 videos we've sent (bee gee's, double chins, oh my!) that literally make me want to crawl in a hole and die.

So, if any of you know of a rock under which we could call our home, let us know. We pay in hugs and free concerts.

Thank goodness I took these photos just before, because the serenity would have certainly been broken had I known what I know now.

Moral of the story, don't send double chin videos. Ever.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, at least they all know you wanna be brave and honest... AND kind'!!! And they also know you can't keep going for the cameras, I know that. ;)

      Delete
  2. This just made my day. You guys are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.