In which we pick pumpkins!

An awkward photo! But what else would one expect?

So the other day, yesterday actually, we went pumpkin picking! At first we set out on our bikes ready to ride the "patch" in quotation marks because it was publix. We city folk can't be picky! But low and behold, we apparently have a pumpkin patch, A REAL ONE, less than a mile from our house! Which was helpful in the end because riding with a 10 lb pumpkin in your bike basket is risky business.

 What can I say, I like to live on the wild side! Having a pumpkin in your bike basket is practially the definition of risk.

▲▲ Is there something about wearing plaid whilst pumpkin picking? There must be some unofficial rule that when ever one does anything fallish they wear plaid. On the hunt for a plaid shirt, starting now.

▲▲And here's punkin' transportation, island style!

On a final note, we are doing great with Holidays! We had a Christmas tree last year, WE DECORATED IT (major score!), we went outside for fourth of july and now I have a pumpkin! (named penny!) This is our greatest streak and maybe we'll make homemade stuffing for Thanksgiving! Clearly, we are on a roll.

XOXO and cheers to pumpkins and patches and all things fall!

4 comments:

  1. kryn, you're so funny & cute! looks like hipster-ish fun... stripes & picking pumpkins with your bicycle. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SQUISHY PUMPKIN STRIKES BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so, yeah. I totally love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. my. goodness. I love your blog so much and cannot believe that I am just now discovering it! Your design is adorable!!
    xoxo, em

    according-toem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.