Weekends and such!


A few things about this photo, and life in general!

We went to Universal this weekend and apparently I am not a Universal person? I think Disney is more my style- there's a lot more pink, cute little mice and high pitched singing. I can handle that! And E.T! Whoever came up with E.T hopefully  has become a hermit and whoever thinks that E.T is cute should hang their head in shame. I am all for extra terrestrial whatever,  but COME ON. At least make it a cute alien!

And also, Volleyball is over which means I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME again! My Birthday in in a month,  have a sickness called pumpkin fever, and have a serious urge to wear sweaters.

So in other words, not much is new!

How have you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.