On being an authority
I think it would be very nice to be an authority, don't you? To have a little something where you just KNOW and people know you know. Maybe not a worldwide authority, but at least in your neighborhood or in your own home. And then what would I be an authority of? Certainly not anything involving wisdom, math skills or any kind of thinking since that is pretty much the last thing I'd ever do.
At this point in my life I'm probably the household authority on pink, notecards and the proper amount of whip cream for cocoa. See, I just KNOW these things! So I guess I am an authortiy of sorts.
Come to me with all your cocoa concerns, I'll be happy to help a girl out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.