New york CITAY!
Welcome to another installment of "How to pronounce with Kryn!" Cue the awkward clapping theme song and grab a family in matching outfits, and we've got ourselves a game show fit for kings!
Of what, I'm not sure though.
So let's talk New York City. Actually, scratch that. It's New York CITAY! This one I actually didn't totally make up, so let's just hope it's not copyrighted or something. Do I look like a criminal to you? I mean, I cried when I broke my makeup....so devious. Back to the CITAY (it's just so fun to say!) It's actually loosely or kind of totally based of a Pace commercial. But we've been saying it for so long now that it's practically a family tradition.
'Cause every one has a family tradition based on a salsa commercial. EVERYONE.
Cue the awkward clapping music, it's time for a commercial break! (But of course, don't touch that dial, there is plenty more on channel CHEESE!)
▲▲ parks are so refreshing in the city. And everyone else thinks so to! (We went to Central Park and Battery Park, the latter with a nice view of Miss Liberty!)
▲▲ contemplating life's most difficult decisions....stripes or polka dots?
▲▲ Of course, Taxi pictures! My guess, but if you looked at NYC from above, it would be 99.99999 (just to be safe!) perfect yellow. Give or take.
▲▲ Ah, Time Square! The largest public place showcasing the depravity of man! Oh, the joy! More on this later.
.
▲▲ Alligator attack! Rawr. Or something!
Have you ever been to New York? If so, what was your favorite thing about it? One more post about NY, and then I promise I'll shut my trap forever! Or until we go again, whichever comes first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When you mentioned Battery Park, I gasped because I know that place only from a Jessie episode on Disney Channel. Can you tell I've never been to NY before?
ReplyDelete