NEWS FLASH! Cheeseball caves for instagram!


 One thing I hate is when people are like "I am SO not doing yada yada!" and then 2 seconds later they are doing exactly that.

Well, thankfully I waited a bit longer than 2 seconds to change my very made up mind about instagram. I caved. I feel somewhere in the middle of ashamed and YEAH!

The real reason I didn't like instagram was all the stupid pictures of I'm not really sure what (yogurt containers come to mind?) in the ridiculous Nashville filter (which I used to be OBSESSED with back in the day.)But apparently, there is a very artsy side to instagram which is a little more inventive than bathroom mirror selfies and duck faces. I'm taking it more as a project.

The last straw (I always want to say spaghetti noodle!) was/ is all the fun and dandy projects/hashtags things. #4picsinwhite and #popsicleproject and #organizedcolor really sent me over the edge - finally something worthy of all the time I give instagram!

Well, not totally. But I can  justify popsicle's better than yogurt, just saying.

thegirlkryn is my username - it's full of cheesy goodness! (I hope!)

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I hate it when people post pictures of themselves in mirrors, and I'm just like "Wow, that's a really nice toilet in the background"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're so funny. and yay for you joining. ;)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.