Pink dresses and peonies...

Oh peonies.

You know, I kinda think flowers are heart breakers. I mean, they are SO GORGEOUS and then poof, you wake up one morning and they are a soggy, floppy mess. I thought flowers were supposed to mend broken hearts...not rip out the stitches!

I kinda think I might get overly attached to flowers. (and also have really lame analogies.)

And also, sorry for totally interrupting your majestic moment with the peonies. What's that...MY FACE? I don't know, I just thought that peonies and pink dresses deserve to go side by side.  So here's to summer, peonies and pink dresses to boot.

PS: I crossed off some things on my summer list....i mean syllabus! Check it out, cause you know you wanna.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for any other great post. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in
    such an ideal manner of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such information.

    my web site Nike Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.