Things


That's just a little of the things that have been going down here. I'm not feeling wordy at all tonight, so I'm just going to update you on my monthly goals before I hit the hay. (I sound like a farmer...oops.)

May Goals
  • Read the bible twice a day
  • Make 3 different kinds of bread
  • Start my polka dot dress
  • Give more complements (how exactly do I measure this?)
  • Finish an AHG Badge (soooo close!)
  • Blog Lots! (we all know how this went!)
  • Write more letters and collect more stamps
  • Don't use the computer till 3:00. (miserable fail!)
  • Get a Swirly Ice cream cone
  • Sew a zippered pouch
  • take pictures more places.
Okay, so I did better than May! I'm slowly figuring out that these goals need to be obtainable goals, and not so vague. Here goes nothing...


June Goals
  • Make Macaroons
  • Go on a 10 mile bike ride (look who's so on the ball!)
  • Go on a 20 mile bike ride
  • Mix patterns in one outfit
  • Read the bible twice a day
  • Do push ups (or attempted push ups) once a day
  • Make bread sticks
  • Ride for a swirly ice cream cone (I'm still pushing this one!)
  • Get the new blog design up
  • Celebrate (and blog about) 6 holidays (2/6)
  • Be thankful
  • Drink more water
  • Pull weeds// Plant Flowers
How's that for some whopping goals? I think I'll keep myself fairly busy. In the meantime, what are your goals? Are there a few things you are itching to get done? XOXO, Kryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.