Smarty Pants

This has nothing to do with the content of this post.
Well here I am 7 days late adding the celebrations - be sure and check them out. I am having issues now because I've already celebrated all the good holiday's from June last year. All the extra ones are not so awesome. I've got to figure out how to make them awesome. (And yes, I do happen to know there are more than 20 days in June. I'm just not finished gathering the celebrations yet.)

Its VCR Day! How cool is that?!? Well honestly, not very. I mean, who even uses one now days? The only things people use them for is to watch embarrassing home videos. I have several home video's of myself I'm glad we misplaced.  When I was little, I used to dress up in pajamas and I called myself "Miss Smartypants." I would sing and dance and have conversations with my enormous stuffed bunny, Rufus. I think one time Rufus and I were dancing but Rufus was a little clumsy and made me fall over and hit a chair. Rufus is not the most graceful fellow one could dance with.

Maybe in honor of VCR day I should don my flannel stripped pajama pants and dust of Rufus for one final chat. I'm feeling a bit sentimental...sniff.

Love,
Miss Smarty Pants

PS: I'm not sure if I was impressed with my pants, thus the name Miss SmartyPants. I will never understand my younger self. Correction: I will never understand myself.

PPS: Crossed off another goal - who's awesome!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.