Birds?

 It's draw a bird day.  When I was compiling my list, I thought I might as well add this one and give it a shot. Well, I did. And at the same time, I didn't. I didn't really draw birds. I drew morphed little penguin/thumb creatures with mustaches and carrots for noses and crescent moons for wings. And no bird like qualities what so ever. Apparently I missed the bird part of the day. I should have just thrown the whole idea out and gone with draw an alien day.

You'll see what I mean...

#1: Italian/potato inspired bird
#2: Straight necked
#3 Rubber Duck (ducks are birds right??)
#4 Midget Birdie
#5 Could be Pinocchio's pet 
#6 Semi Bird like
# 7 Artistic Failure

So there you have it. And let me tell you, I really wish I could draw! I'm not completely sure how I'll get through life not being able to illustrate the littlest things. I think I'm going to have to rely on my ability to blab to get me through my adult life. Or my superior eavesdropping skills. Both are highly sought after. Or so I'm Told.

How did your draw a bird day festivities go? xoxo...Kryn

UPDATE: Well, apparently I don't count well because I forgot to define #6. And that was the most bird like of all my drawings.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot #6! That one acually looks pretty good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random, but I wanted to tell you!

    I was just looking at one of your old posts: http://www.gardenofhappiness-kryn.blogspot.com/2011/07/eensy-weensy.html

    And I know that oldies song! Crazy, right? Isn't kind of awkward that a boy is singing that song about a girl's bikini? I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that is a little weird! I didn't know that was an oldie - I just learned it from a yoplait commercial.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.