Lately, I have been loving all colors bright and happy. In other words: Lemon. I know, I usually hate Lemon (and all shades of yellow) but very now and then I go through yellow/lemonade loving spurt. I never like butter yellow though. I hate it. But anyway, I love shades of lemonade. As I've been telling you throughout this entire post. Lemonade just makes yellow sound pretty, and pretty yellow is like sunshine and sunshine is happiness. Right? Right.
I'm glad we've cleared that up.
Lemon overload? Never. What colors are you loving? xoxo...kryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super cute! I love the first and last one! ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteOh good! Now that your into lemonade, you can visit the lemonade stand that Shae and I are having this Saturday! (I sent you an email about that)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! I will see If I can talk mom into it!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It would help considering probably a lot of people won't buy a glass of lemonade. ;)
ReplyDelete