Every year, Easter brings back many, many, memories. For some reason, I always remember me sitting on the stairs yelling at mom about hard boiled eggs. I remember weird things. Another Easter I had a sleepover, another one I FINALLY had age appropriate clothing. I always remember the egg dying and the ham eating and church going too. But this Easter (this as in, that I was so little that I didn't know that when I sang I sounded like a frog,) was by far the most memorable. And by this I also mean about 10 years ago.
Rewind to when I was a little, cute girl. Rewind a little past before Easter to Palm Sunday. Then, you come to this:
None of us really know why or actually what went down that Palm Sunday. But yes, basically, My best friend was hitting me in the face with a palm branch. On Sunday. In front of the entire church. I think its where I got my gift of multi tasking. I was trying to sing, remain looking cute and figure out why she was hitting me (as I was doing in the picture #1) I vividly remember me begging her to stop. But apparently she never heard me. She continued to whop me on the face throughout Jesus Loves me or whatever we were singing. Oh and get a load of my authentic Jerusalem Garb. It's just awesome.
So that is my #1 Easter memory. I think it will always top all others because it is really quite funny. What is your favorite Easter memory?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww! Your so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Even when crying? (I was crying !)
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't really tell that you are, so I think you look very adorable. (:
ReplyDelete