I'm blank...again.

Having writers block and a blog is not advised. I've got writers, homework, school and intelligence block. At the moment all I'm into is eating cookies and shopping-both of which are taking all my guts to avoid.

So hey, I'm posting about what I'll be posting. Pretty genius stuff! First off, monthly goals! I love goals! I really think they are important. I would have done this for March, but I didn't think of it till March 3rd. Sheesh! So April will be my guinea pig month and I am looking forward too it. Secondly, I'm hopefully going to be starting a weekly series thingy. You don't have to hold your breath because I promise it wont be another wordless Wednesday -those were so 2007. These should start before April. But If I go back to eating cookies it might not be around till April 2013. Someone please help me.

 Plus, its plant a flower day. I love love love love flowers. For reals. They are gorgeous and feminine and pretty. I had really high hopes of planting sweet flowers, but because it was raining and I didn't get to weed yesterday, my plans were spoiled. Hopefully at the end of the week I'll get to it because I really want some flowers. Because I love them. Lots and lots and lots.

Too bad none of these are in the yard.....




2 comments:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.