It's the weekend and I am prepared for weekend awesomeness. Weekends usually involve church, watching news out the wazoo, homework and bike rides. Nothing over the top, but still fun. I'm going to go to Joannes tonight so I can have plenty of craft supplies to last me all through Sunday.
You wanted to see pictures of Punk all shaved and groomed?

I personally think Sophie looks adorable shaved. But this time they cut her tail
really short. I'm not a fan of that.

And now,
Bubby looks like a huge monster compared to Sophie. Bubbles is taller than Sophie, but with all that fur, she looks even bigger. (And see how much she loves wind!)
That's the weekender. Have a great day!
xoxo
How do we know you're not using a blow dryer???
ReplyDeleteOr a portable fan?
ReplyDeleteYeesh! Am I really that un trustworthy?! And I told you shophie looks cute!
ReplyDeleteI love Sophie!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDeleteSo how does Bubbles look now??
ReplyDelete