And look who came to my party! These little princesses! I was so happy to have them.
Oh, and this little rug rat. You're always welcome.I got the greatest gifts. Thank you wonderful family! I loved everything.
So much to add to my collection.Now, I have 14 attendees attending my party and I am already hearing about groovy boots and tye dye . I am going shopping tomorrow to help Emily find the perfect garb.
Also, tomorrow I go out for birthday breakfast with dad. It is one of our greatest traditions. Every year, KJ and I pick a restaurant to go to with dad for breakfast. It's not always on our birthdays, but we strive to go very near it.
Happy Thursday chickabidies. Crafts come tomorrow - woot woot. :)
Nobody stands a chance at winning the contest when they see my groovy outfit! JK!
ReplyDeleteMine is actually way more 60's that 70's. I bet everyone's will look better than mine!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'm sure it looks fine!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDrooling over the cake pops, btw. :)
ReplyDelete(Not literally!)
ReplyDelete3 comments in a row, wow!
ReplyDeleteEveryone will be drooling over my cool outfit. Actually not. (it is my style, turned 70's.)