Why letters are lovely


You've already seen The Circle Garland, which was made from old cards.

These are my typewriter flowers! They are darling.

I used a letter my friend wrote on her typewriter. I love the color variation between each letter. It's so unique and vintage.

And I hated the thought of throwing all its typewriter loveliness away. So I made a few simple rolled paper flowers out of it.
The result was wonderful.

PS: I know this does not really go along with the Pink Christmas theme, but I just decided to include it anyway. I shot these with a pink background! That makes it all better.

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!! If only we had a working typewritter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could try using the typewriter font on your computer, it wont give the color variation, but it would still look neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We actually do have an old typewriter, but it needs a belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.