Sneek Peek








Accessory Color:
This is the color pallet for my Christmas outfit. It's going to be so cute! I'm going to try gold accessories this time...I'm usually not one for gold, but I think it will go really well with the outfit.

Are you planning your Christmas outfit yet, Or am I the only one? I sort of like to plan ahead. I'm already planning how I'll decorate my hallways when I get to be a cool adult and own a house.

7 comments:

  1. Christmas outfit? Never done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either - we just usaully wear our best outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally should Rachel! And Sarah, that is what I used to do but its way fun to plan an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you buy a whole extra outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I always just wear whatever dress that I have and try to make it look Christmasy - or I already have a dress that is sort of Christmasy. Where are you getting it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's several different pieces, so I'll probably be getting them different places.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.