Unique talent discoverd!


I wasn't planning on celebrating today, I don't really have any unique talents. Well, I can talk a lot faster than most people, but I'm not really sure if that falls into the talent category. I can't wink. Rolling my tongue is not an option. I can't move my fingers in weird ways.

BUT! today I discovered I can balance a spoon on my nose! Is that unique or what?!?!?! Maybe every one else thinks that is so old, but it's totally new to me so I am a huge fan. Dad was trying to have a serious Thanksgiving conversation, and there I am balancing my spoon on my nose.

Seriously Awesome.

So that is my latest and greatest new talent and also Newvember #24. And by the way, we are not very formal around this joint. I was in my pajamas when we had our feast. That's how I like things.

Sincerely,
Rockin' the silver spoon.

PS: Brooke can rock the silver spoon too!

6 comments:

  1. My talent: double-jointed thumbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I was never able to do that - then again, I've never tried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Brooke there?? Or was that from another time??

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was at Grandma's last Christmas! I wish she was here, but no.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.