I've got so many reasons to be thankful

10 Things I am thankful for:
  • That I am a daughter of the king
  • Warm weather
  • Fabric Flowers
  • a fantastic family
  • a cute/bedraggled puppy
  • Laughter
  • Eggnog
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Good Friends
  • God's amazing and never ending love

Happy Thanksgiving girlies! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you have a great day!! Did you take those pics? they are really good!! Miss you


    jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Creighton reads this post, he will be upset. ('girlies')

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is isn't it?! It's waaaaaay toooo girly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! No wonder he doesn't read it!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.