- I am working on two really cute little crafts that I will share. They involve flowers. I am noticing I really like flowers. My room is filled with flowers.
- I am going to start collecting piggy banks. They have the cutest ones at Target (hint!)
- My purse might just start dieting. More on that later.
- One item was checked off my winter wardrobe list : Mustard Tights.
So that's that. Happy Saturday!
Hey! You stole my idea! You are posting crafts!
ReplyDeletePiggy banks, I know Taarget has A LOT of those. We used to like them too.
ReplyDeleteI got one for Easter, but what I really wanted was a jump rope. So I gave that piggy bank to one of my friends. Mom was not happy.
ReplyDeleteYou got mustard tights? Where? And what do you wear them with?
ReplyDeleteJust wait, they are so cool!
ReplyDeleteYou got mustard tights!! cute!! I don't have mustard tights but i do have a large variety of other colors and patterns!! Where did you get the tights?
ReplyDeletejana
Yes jana, they are adorable! (Sarah, trust me!) I am wanting other colors now too!
ReplyDeleteYou should go to old navy!! They have a bunch of colors normally !!
ReplyDeletejana
I am going there today I think..I will be sure to look. I think I need some pink ones!
ReplyDelete