Happy little day

Today was just one of those days. You know, when life goes well and you are happy. I am generally a happy person, but sometimes I'm just about the crabbiest person ever.

However that was not the case today! And here is why:
  • I made the cutest crafts. Crafts make me so happy. I am waiting until December to share them with you....uh which is only like 7 days away!
  • I slept in until 10:00 (applause!)
  • I killed a bug. I don't like death, but I am totally fine with sending bugs to their watery, bleach filled grave.
  • I wrote a bunch of letters. I love writing letters. A whole, whole lot.
  • I started listening to Christmas Music.
  • I am planning my Christmas outfit. It is going to be so cute! It will stay 100% top secret until the big reveal!
  • Daddy got back from his trip, and I am so thankful we in here in the warm weather this winter.
And tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Isn't that enough to make anyone pretty happy?? I think so. And the day after that comes the best shopping day of the year! And then my birthday is soon and the Christmas and then new years!

It just keeps getting better and better.

Yep, it was a good day.

7 comments:

  1. Killing a bug makes you happy? What kind of bug?

    And do you mean an outfit to wear on Christmas day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and maybe the Christmas eve service at church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I have no idea what kind of bug...I'm not really up on that subject. It was spooky though, I do know that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You slept till 10!! hurrah!! Welcome to the dark side my young padiwan!! (is that how you spell it??) I sadly have not gotten to sleep in for a LONG time!! But i am hoping that that will soon change!!I am so glad that your dad will be there for Thanksgiving!! Have a blast and tell everyone "Hi"


    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are always getting up at 7:30, it is terrible! Tell the fam Hi for us, see you all soon! How long are you planning on staying?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah i have been getting up at 7!! gross!! We are planning to stay for a couple days

    jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoopie! We are trying to set up the sleeping arrangements and all that. :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.