Since the Garden of Happiness went random, posts, sanity and everything else I hold dear went with it. Do not despair! I have much planned for you. And yes, it might just involve my feet.
I am participating in an online Architecture Class this semester. I really really love it. My favorite part has been designing my website for it. I decided make it
vintagey (Is that a word? If not, it is now!)
(These are alot smaller than I thought they would be, sorry!) For the first page, I kept the background white and added a vintage
piece of clip art. This paged turned out to be one of my faves. I do love little things.

Another favorite, week one. I used a simple scale background and added a cute post card. I do love post cards too. I love how colorful the background is and the cute design of the card.

Week Two has some cute floral's on it. I had some white space on the image I was using for the background. To work around it, I made the lines into "dividers" for the title.

This was by far my least cohesive page. I really loved the background- the soft grey and powered pink with little birds. But because this was a repeating pattern, I couldn't piece it together like I did some of the other images. I used the image 4 times to make the background and then used stamps to try and cover up the "seams."

More Postcards! Week 4 is similar to week one, different post card and background though. I centered the postcard to make if more of the focal, since I didn't have the dividing lines on this page.

Same scales as from week one. I decided to re-use them because I loved the colors.
So there you have it, my vintage graphic deign. Do you like it? Please share your thoughts! :)
Vintage is cool.
ReplyDeleteThat is cool! Neat postcards.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteIs that the one I looked at? It's way different! Looks nice (so did the other one)!
ReplyDeletePostcards are cool.
ReplyDeleteYes Em, but I decided to re deign everything because I didn't love it.
ReplyDelete