Litte things


I love little things. I get so excited over a bottle of hand sanitizer. A small candle. Pretty nail polish. I desperately want a salt and pepper shaker collection. I caught myself drooling over clothespins. (Not literally.)

So Happy Sunday to you, my friend. Remember to stop and enjoy the little things in life.

UPDATE: Two teenage boys are playing with rubber bands in my house. They are taking my post to heart, what good boys!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love little things too! Are you proud of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt and pepper shakers. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah! Yes Rachel, I found Star Trek salt and pepper shakers. I want em 'bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're kidding! That is too cool. Where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why are they playing with rubber bands?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rats. We were just at the avenues yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. I got a marshmellow jacket from Old navy! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor me. Haven't been shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.