Tray tables up, bandanas on.

I mean, we shouldn't be surprised that I like this look. I've grown up on airplanes, I can sleep better in the middle seat than I do in my own bed and I know full well that you never inflate your life vest inside the aircraft.

That being said, this look is confusing. Is it western, cowboy bandana vibes in full swing? Or is it a flight attendant style, parked best with prepackaged peanuts? Or a rich grandma from New England, one who embodies Martha Steward in every sense (except the being a criminal sense)? Is it a necktie, a scarf, a neck scarf, a bandana or ???


So many questions. If only we had a safety information video to answer them all and set us straight. But since we are not that fortunate, you'll just have to wing it like me and hope and pray you pull off the flight attendant look, outside of an airport and on the ground. As far as purchasing little squares of material to tie around your neck for an instagram photo, Urban and Zara have some first class options. But if you're more of a coach or on a desperate occasion, cargo kind of girl like myself, Walmart and Target should do the trick.

Bon Voyage friends! Just remember, even if the bag does not inflate, oxygen will be flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.