Here's to you, Hugh

The other day Creighton asked me if I still post on my blog. I said yes, of course(!) but casually left off the fact that I post about him.

Taking Creighton's senior photos was kind of surreal. I've know him since we were 5 years old and we used to play war together in the treehouse (I was always the nurse, I'll have you know.) Before we moved our families went on field trips to trader joes together, when we moved the came to visit us and every single year of high school 90% of our classes were taken together. And the best part is, we've been in the family zone since the day we met! No awkwardness, just brother and sister and chauffeur and fashion advisor.

Pretty proud of these images, pretty proud of my little brother and very very sad that High School is peacing out.

(First mention of brother hugh here...oh how the time flies!)

1 comment:

  1. creighton, aka creighty, creight, crayola, crouton, hugh baby, am I forgetting some?

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.