Warning: Capitol Kids at play


What a difference a year makes!

Last week we all donned blazers and bow ties (and unintentionally....a few blisters!) Our group grew and changed in multiple ways! We spoke up more, even me! Well....only to request lunch, but that's an improvement!

This Teen Pact event was kind of weird. I of course had a good time and all, learned a lot and the like, but there was just something different about it! I'm not sure what it was, maybe that everyone in my room was 15 or under. And not that I don't love me some 15 year olds, but there were not as many friend options there. I can only talk about Hannah Montana for so long, ya feel me?

I no doubt would have died without Angie Bae! She's only 15 (See! I do love them! Just not when they're talking and I'm trying to sleep and oh, it's 2 am) but holy smokes, she's like a wise sensei! She loves the Lord like nobody business and every time she opens her mouth I take notes.( Not really exaggerating either.) Plus she happened to be with me ALL week - through the GRACE of God we we ended up in the same car and committee and everything. #foreverbound


And of course, Sweet Kack! This time she decided she really wanted to join our Hometown Squad, I'd only been saying that for like a year but whatever! And I mean,  so what if she stole my ex fake boyfriend!? (or more like, so what that I set her up with my ex? If you wanna get technical and all.)


1.) SO Thankful for the BEST committee leaders ever. (main teddy #1 not pictured!)  2.) The sport coat squad slays all. 3.) Family photo FINALLY with my little brothers (emphasis on little) who I, for some reason, am okay being seen with, despite their unfortunate tie choices. (#grandmascouch)

It was an amazing week!!! Despite the 15 year olds at 2 am and despite the Everest sized pile of homework that awaited my return. All in all, God is good. 

ps: #tbt to state class last year. Gosh, we were all babies!

1 comment:

  1. Creighton seriously needs some good ole' Kryn tie fashion tips if he's ever going to make it through life! ;)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.