Hola to you, October!



Cue everything pumpkin spice, because it's October kids!

(but if you're on instagram, you already knew all this.)

Anyway, I've had a mild case of Downton Abbey obsession, which naturally comes with a side effect of tea cravings. I mean, I've only watched like 6 episodes today. Like I said, a mild case. Nothing major.

But anyway! It's October (like we've previously stated) and with that comes all the pumpkin fall craze....for everyone but us because Florida isn't very good about being seasonally appropriate. Once again we didn't get the cooler weather memo or the falling leaves. But then again, it's not like I really have time for anything.....

Except for Downton Abbey, of course.

OCTOBER GOALS:
Post on social media once a week
Blog weekly
Make pumpkin stuff!
Fall shoot with Sarah
Work on Christmas boxes
Get back to bible studying
Enjoy the end of volleyball
get my permit (ha. that's a joke.)
COLOR MY HAIR, GO KRYN.

What goals are you planning up? Bathing in Pumpkin Spice Lattes? I wouldn't blame you!

XOXO,
PS EVERYTHING

2 comments:

  1. I like everything on your list! and pumpkin stuff is cooking up over here (which you already knew!)...the leaves are falling and i'm just waiting for sweater weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alert me as soon as that pumpkin patch is open!!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.