TIME FOR TACKY

As a general rule I try to avoid dressing tacky at all costs. I have this thing called pride, maybe you've heard of it, and sometimes it stops me from wearing my most daring outfits out the door.

But on tacky night, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PRIDE.

And I kind of learned the hard way, I went a little too easy, to matchy-matchy. Next time though, you watch out for your cartoon socks cause I might just win.

Maybe.


Here's me in my tacky outfit pre-homemade fanny pack eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich on bread almost as pale as me. Almost. And the birds on my pearls was a yours truly creation - classy parrots like pearls!



And after well over a week without my camera cooperating, these photos are refreshing and encouraging and my favorites!! I love these kids! 

XOXO,
CALL ME LARRY (not the cucumber)

PS: A few of these were taken by the wonderful Sarah, her photos are always just as amazing as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.