Pro Congress.

Easily my most favorite TeenPact, yet at the same time, my least favorite.

Basically, the most confusing!

LET ME EXPLAIN: TeenPact congress is where we go play senator and representative at the Florida Capitol, fully dressed in blazers and pantyhose. And while I loved (LOVED) The people I met, being a Senator was less than fabulous. But alas, I did receive a mint in the mail and spend 3 days in a lazy boy so like, can I complain? No!

Onward and upward!

▲▲ These girls. They rock my world. My dear and lovely AmyBrooke (who is growing up too fast, because since I last saw her in February, she started going by just "Amy." Just Amy you say! I say, never.) And then there's BRIETHECHEESE who is literally my most favorite human. And then Miss HANNAH KATZ who is an angel. She's my 3rd teen pact angel and I can't wait to add more to my already beautiful collection.




▲▲ Krazy Kack who is probably the coolest 13 year old on the earth. Thanks missy for all the bedtime snuggles and hugs and all that jazz.


▲▲ Isaiah literally walked out of my instagram dreams and walked into my life! He dresses like any true prepster (lobsters, seersucker and the most darling plaids of all time.) and he even makes his own bow ties! And as his perfrect hair was dubed "The Highlights From Heaven" you really can't judge me for hugging him 1000 times, can you?

Crazy fun week. God is good. So GOOD.

#TPCONGRESS14 over and out!

PS: State Class HERE and #TPNC14 is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.